This FREE service allows you to access your account information by telephone 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
Just call (580) 255-2055 or 800-390-5961.
- You have reached the Halliburton Employees’ Federal Credit Union CU Money line. If this is your first time calling – you will have to enroll in the system by pressing the star (*) key.
- Otherwise which of these can I help you with?
- For Balances or transaction history press “1”
- Or Transfers press “2”
- For more options press “5”
- First time calling menu for enrolling in the system:
- Please key in your user ID_________________ (If you need a moment to find it press the # key)
- Please key in your PIN code _______________ (this is for first time use only)
- Please key in the 10 digit phone number you will usually call from. _____________ If you do not begin entering your phone number you will hear: Starting with the area code, key in the 10 digit phone number you will usually call from.
- Is this number your cell phone press “1”; if Home press “2”; if Work press “3”
- If you would like to register another phone number please press “1”
(You may repeat the process to register three phone numbers: cell, home, and work.)
- Set your security questions and answers. The answers will need to be entered using the telephone number pad. Dates are two digits for month, two digits for day, and four digits for year. You will need to choose three (3) of the following challenge questions. The system will prompt you to set up your first question and answer, then your second question and answer – followed by third question and answer.
- the number of grandchildren you have press 3
- the last four digits of your childhood phone number press 4
- the age you were on your first date press 5
- the number of pets you had before you were ten press 6
- the numeric street address of your childhood home press 7
- the number of schools you attended press 8
- or your anniversary press 9
- You can create (1) a personalized message or your name or choose from a prerecorded list (2)
- Confirm personalized message (yes – 1, no – 2)
Enter your X to X digit PIN code (needs to be different from your first time use PIN. This is the PIN you will use in the future to access your account.)
This FREE service allows you to have 24 hour a day Internet account access to your account. You can retrieve up to the minute balance information, view your transaction history, transfer between accounts and download your account information. Don’t forget to check out the account alerts section of your Home Banking to prevent account fraud! HEFCU has many security measures in place to protect your account, including the ability for you to personalize your account alerts and help monitor your account!
It allows you to pay your bills electronically through a personal computer, rather than manually writing and mailing checks. You can schedule one-time or recurring payments to payees of your choice. Payments are deducted from your share draft account and appear itemized on your monthly CU statement. Register for Bill Pay by selecting Pay Bills when you are logged into Home Banking.
Use HEFCU Bill Pay to make paying bills better, easier and more convenient than ever, giving you more freedom to enjoy life. HEFCU Bill Pay makes paying bills, paying persons or making transfers easier than ever before.
Please view a short demo to see the enhanced simplicity and convenience of HEFCU Bill Pay. Contact Halliburton Employees’ FCU at 580-255-3550 ext 603 with any questions about your account. If you need help setting up your bill pay, please contact 844-357-9057.
Go Green by signing up for E-Statements! This FREE product is a great way to decrease your carbon footprint and get your statements even faster than before. What a great benefit! Sign up today!
This service allows you to send money from bank to bank within the United States and Internationally. HEFCU offers domestic Western Union Wires at all three locations. There is a flat fee of $20 for a wire transfer.Fees depend upon location and dollar amount. Western Union services are available for members only.
Have your paycheck, Social Security check, or other recurring retirement check automatically deposited to your checking account.