Halliburton Employees’ Federal Credit Union supports teachers who want to make a difference. For the 2018-2019 school year, we will be offering a $1000 grant to a teacher who is a member of the credit union. All active HEFCU members who see a need in their classroom are invited to apply for this grant. Simply click here to print an application or come by a branch to pick up an application and either return it to the main location or mail it to us at:
Halliburton Employees’ FCU
ATT: Melinda Roop
703 South 9th Street
Duncan, OK 73533
Applications must be turned in by July 1, 2018. Winners will be chosen by August 1, 2018.
- First-year and existing teachers in need of supplies for their classroom.
- Innovative or imaginative programs, projects, services, or activities which emphasize new approaches to teaching, stimulate thought, and expand existing curriculum.
- Active members of HEFCU who are teachers. If you are not a HEFCU member, becoming one is easy! Click here to find out more about becoming a member.
- Grant recipients will be chosen based on the information provided in the application. This information includes: reason for the project, clearly stated goals, innovative ideas shown, and credit union membership. All decisions are final.
- Awarding Grants: If you are chosen as the winner of the $1000 grant, you will be notified via phone, letter or e-mail.